About Chain Bridge Cellars
Welcome to Chain Bridge Cellars in McLean, Virginia, a place for wine lovers and enthusiasts.
We’re here to help you find and enjoy food friendly, great value wines – whether you’re looking for an <$10 wine for a simple midweek supper or a wine for a celebration or special occasion. Our passion is to find you distinctive wines that are good values at a variety of price points, and to help connect you to the wonderful world of wine – the winemakers, the importers, other wine lovers … and, of course, the wines themselves.
We serve the greater communities of McLean, Great Falls, Vienna/Tyson’s Corner, Falls Church and Arlington through our friendly wine shop in the center of McLean and through this website. As our customer, you are the heart of our business – our goal is to make you feel relaxed and welcome in our store and to help you find the wines that you enjoy.
Why shop at Chain Bridge Cellars?
• Easy, fun and stress-free shopping
• Free delivery in McLean/Tysons area
• A friendly, knowledgeable staff that tasted and helped select nearly every wine in the store
• Convenient online shopping at www.chainbridgecellars.com
• Free weekend tastings Fridays, 3-7; Saturdays, 12-4
• Wine classes and special events with winemakers, importers and other wine lovers
Chain Bridge Cellars was founded nearly 25 years ago under the name Cecile’s Wine Cellar. Doug and Meg House purchased the store in 2008. Doug had been managing the store; previously, he indulged his passion for wine while owning a consulting firm in Arlington, Virginia. Meg is an editor and writer with a background in marketing and a long-time love of Brunello (and growing love of white Burgundy).